Bio-Key ECOID USB Finger Print Reader for Microsoft Windows Hello
EcoID is a compact, easy-to-use, durable touch fingerprint reader that operates on any Windows device with a standard USB port. This USB fingerprint reader was developed to provide an affordable option for tablet and laptop users to conveniently incorporate biometric authentication into their sign-in process.
EcoID operates seamlessly with Microsoft's new Windows 10 biometric sign-in feature - Windows Hello, and is one of the only USB fingerprint readers in the market to pass Microsoft's rigorous accuracy and security testing qualification process to bear the Microsoft Hello-Ready mark.
Use EcoID and Windows Hello to access your device and soon, your favorite applications and websites with a simple touch. Using EcoID and Windows Hello, customers will be able to use their fingerprint to sign-in to websites and applications using FIDO 2.0/W3C Web Authentication specification.
Features and Benefits
- Perfect for desktops and workstations with Windows 7, 8.1, and 10
- EcoID comes with a 3’ microUSB cable
- Microsoft-tested and qualified for Windows Hello
- Fingerprint biometric sign-in for Windows Hello
- Durable design for commercial use
- Cost efficient alternative to expensive readers
- Authenticate to a device or server
- Enhance security and convenience in one
- Works with BIO-key Authentication for Active Directory
- 1 year warranty