THAT! Spreadthat II Heat Conducting Butter Knife
- Wash with a mild dish washing liquid and warm water prior to first use and after each subsequent use.
- Carve away thin portions of butter with SpreadTHAT! II and place portions onto your toast.
- Hold SpreadTHAT! II in the palm of your hand to facilitate heat transfer.
- Use the serrated side of SpreadTHAT! II and a slow stroking motion to spread the butter onto your toast. The spreading will get easier after a few strokes.
Winner, 2013 iF Product Design Award, now re-engineered!
- Made from heat conducting technology that utilizes your body heat to carve and spread cold butter.
- Engineered with a titanium coating that is non-toxic and food-contact safe.
SpreadTHAT! II is super efficient at conducting heat. It warms up in seconds after it is picked up.
Try it for a week - you will not go back to your old butter knife!
SpreadTHAT! II can be used for many other types of spreads!
Not only can SpreadTHAT! II be used on butter, but on numerous other spreads and condiments such as peanut butter, jams, chocolate, honey, and more!